Taylor Swift amazing reaction to her Lasik Surgery.


-Can you see me by the way? Uh, yeah. -Okay, good. Cause I just was wondering, cause I under-- Didn't you just get Lasik surgery? -I did. How does one know that?

 [ Laughter] -You got Lasik surgery, which may be a surgical procedure. -It I--Yeah, but, um... [ Laughter] I did, but I do not --I don't even tell those that. -But you'll be able to see me perfect? I just want to form sure, yeah. -No, it absolutely was great. I really can see alright. -Do you're taking painkillers or anything after you do this stuff?



[ Laughter] Well, I mean, do they provide you like inhalation aesthetic or something? -They definitely give you some pretty hard-core pills after you...-Yeah. -...have a laser in your eye. What is going on?

[ Laughter] -So you're saying --So, post-surgery, you are a little loopy? You know? you have got things on your eyes? And -- -What's happening right now? [ Laughter] [ Drumroll] -Your mom may or might not have videotaped you after surgery. [ Audience "Oohs," applause] [ Laughter] and she or he gave us the video. [ Laughter and applause] -For the television? -Wait. This is a public presentation. you bought to test this out.

 [ Drumroll] [ Cheers] this can be Taylor Swift, post-surgery. You were, like, freaking out over a banana. [ Laughter] Anyway, here's Taylor at home after her Lasik surgery. Video taken by her mom. Take a glance at this. this is often real. -Okay, so, she found --she found a snack. -That wasn't the one I wanted. [ Laughter] -Stop, you cannot cry.

That's not imagined to be what you're doing. -I tried to urge this one. -Okay, I'm tonnage the opposite one for you. Okay. -I wanted this one, but what will we do with this now? -I'll eat it. I'll eat it. It's mine. -But it doesn't have a head. -Honey, it's fine. I don't need a head. -Okay. I'm crying. I’m fine. -Don't --You don't desire to cry.

That's not what you would like to try to. -Sometimes it doesn’t go your way. [ Laughter] -Don't fall asleep eating a banana, okay? -I'm not asleep. My mind is alive. -Okay. [ Cheers and applause] ♪♪ -Don't be mad. Don't be mad. do not be mad at me. Don't be mad at me. I made some calls. -Oh, my God! -I may have made some calls. -That's on television. -Me and your mom -- [ Laughter] You goes, “This one doesn't have a head. What are we going to do with it?"[ Laughter] Me and your mom stayed in-tuned. -Wait.

She was kind enough to drive me there but cruel enough to film it and provides it to you? [ Laughter]-Yes, that is what -- that is what a decent mom does. -Ugh! -I love you, Mom! that is what an honest mom does. -I was --You notice the -- I had these goggles on, which are really fashion. then again they had to tape it to my head. -Yeah, and you’re not allowed to cry. And just -- OH.

The whole thing was so funny. -But I used to be crying, I think, over a banana. [ Laughter] -Oh, my gosh. -Oh, my God. -Anyways, tell your mom thanks again for that. -Oh. -She's the simplest. -You know what? I’m going to tell her something. [ Laughter] -Let's talk “Saturday Night Live." You're on "SNL." You're great on "Saturday Night Live." And you're good at live. Last time I saw you was at the "Time 100" -- -I'm sorry.

I am unable to think about anything. [ Laughter] I had like -- -Dude, it's my favourite. We watched it within the office like 20 times today. I'm like, "Oh, my God."[ Laughter] "This isn't real. I can’t believe we've got this footage." you are like, going like, “But this is often the incorrect one. I wanted the opposite one." you are like, "What can we do with this banana?" And she's like, “We’ll be sure of it." You go, “But this does not have a --" -"But its head is gone!"[ Laughter] -"It doesn't have a head.

“OH, my gosh. It just was so cute. It made me laugh. -Well, okay. So, I used to be at a celebration, like, a pair month ago, and I had like 2 1/2 mojitos. so the subsequent day, drunk -- #Drunk Taylor was like number-one trending on Twitter. -Yeah, I saw that. [ Cheers and applause] -Because, you know, I go, like, from zero to legitimately thinking I’m wizard within like two drinks. [ Laughter] -"I'm a wizard." Yeah. -Like, really thinking like -- -You were fun, though. You were dancing around doing --you're dancing -- -Yeah, but thinking about the proven fact that that went as far because it did, and then we’ve got this happening... [ Laughter] -This would be -- this is often Lasik. -...that you've done this now. -This is Lasik lover. Lasik Lover. [ Laughter] #Lasik Lover. Um, "SNL" -- -I can't even be mad. I'm just impressed that you infiltrated my family. [ Laughter] I do not even know how you probably did that.

Nobody has my mom's number. Like, how did -- -Yeah, I asked for your mom's number. But, yeah, we've been friends for years. -Oh, well, you know, news to me. this is often great. [ Laughter] -What -- What songs are you doing on "SNL"? are you able to say? Have you said? -Yeah, I'm fine with saying. -You can? -I mean, I'll tell --Well, you know, we got to be a touch cryptic, just cause its fun. But I'll probably do "Lover."-Want to point at them? Ooh. -I'll do "Lover," but in a very way that I have never performed it before, which -- [ Cheers and applause] and so I'm going to do a song that I’ve got never performed before in the slightest degree, live. -Wow. -So-That's a scoop! I'll take that scoop. Taylor Swift, everybody.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor Swift's 5 Mid-waist Shorts Are Something You Can Try This Summer; See Snaps Here

10 questions to know if you are a true swiftie !!! Try now !!